- Computer Monitor. Buy used and look for cable inputs that point down or sideways instead of straight out. 22" recommended (I used Acer AL2216)
- Video cable. Whatever fits your monitor (I used HDMI to DVI adapter)
- Raspberry Pi 3, 16GB Micro SD Card, 5V Micro USB power supply, any RPi case
- Wood. I bought four 3ft lengths of 3"x1"
- 8 Angle brackets
- Short wood screws.
- Gorilla glue.
- Electrical tape.
- Extension Cord with multiple plugs.
- 50cm x 70cm Ikea STROMBY frame.
- Gila Mirrored Window Film
- USB Sound Card, Lapel Mic, any USB powered speaker *
*Bonus Alexa Materials
Additional required tools/supplies are: scotch tape, a squirt bottle, dish soap, a drill or screwdriver, exacto knife, scissors, and a saw.
Creating the Two Way Mirror
The two way mirror is the most essential part of this build. To create this component, you just apply Gila Mirrored Window Film to any piece of glass or acrylic. This works equally well for glass and acrylic, and only takes about 15 minutes.